Anyone else feeling the need to get away from it all this spring break? Well we have the essentials that you can wear all day long! Think one outfit from breakfast to beach and beyond! More details on the top 5 must haves below!
I thought I would go through my favorite spring break and beach styles from the top down!
1. Hats - Who wants to fix their hair on vacation? Not me! Plus, sun protection is so important and I love a wide brim hat that protects my eyes and skin. Plus I think they can be super stylish. I like neutral colors like gray, white, tan, or other neutral because you will want your hat to easily match your other looks. It's hard to travel with more than one hat so I am pretty much one and done.
2. Sunglasses - As much as I am over fixing my hair on vacation, I am over tons of makeup and so i am so glad to wear mega sunnies when I get to the beach. There are so many new styles I have been loving and they are all a little extra large - I have a big head (literally) so know I tend to opt for oversized looks.
3. Coverups - I love a coverup that can do double duty. This coverup is one that easily takes me from breakfast to beach without having to stop for another change. Some of my other coverups are perfect for heading from beach to bar at night. These double duty cover ups ensure I can make it through my vacation with only a carry on.
4. Swimsuit - If you have seen any of my beach posts you know I love love love a long sleeve swimsuit. I am beyond pale skinned and hate always having to reapply sunscreen so putting a long sleeve swimsuit in the mix is my fav for a few days of vacation. Like my coverups, I also like a swimsuit that can play double duty - like some of the off the shoulder looks I
5. Flip Flops and Wedges - I would like to tell you I always have my tennis shoes with me so I can get to the gym but who am I kidding? But I do always have my flip flops an easy wedges. I never like an actual "heel" on a beach vacation. That is an accident in the making. But a cute flip flop or wedge can work for an extended vacation from morning to night.
My favorite spring break essentials are below. Just click on the links to be taken directly to each item. Use arrows to scroll left and right. What is your go to beach style?
Leave a Reply.
M.E.L. is an attorney and small business entrepreneur whose mission is to help professionals conquer the workaday world with style and poise.
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
POPULAR YOUTUBE PLAYLISTS
FOLLOW POLISHED PROFESSIONALS AT
Last Minute Gift Guide