I don't know about you but I am just getting started on the fall/winter party scene. In both my work and personal life, I go to lots of galas and weddings this time of year through December.
Now is a good time to check your closets and update your pieces so you can be ready without rushing for the next formal event that comes your way!
I have a few dresses I have picked out that are appropriate to be out with work friends or even bosses. I do think there are a few limitations on some outfits when it is a work related event - i.e. nothing too short, too low cut, etc. But you can still look fashionable and show your own personality! Below are some of my picks for this season from Nordstrom and Camille Beth - most on sale now!
1) Black lace dress by Eliza J that is anything but basic - knee length dress can go for cocktail or evening wedding and on sale now for just $88!
2) Fall Floral dress by Betsy Johnson (knee length) that can be dressed up for any fall event. It comes in three different fall floral prints too! Just $99.
3) Long Formal by Vince Camuto has so much style with black geometric sequins you will be sure to stand out in this stunner! Just $240.
4) Long Ivory and Taupe Sequin Gown by Ralph Lauren will surely stand turn heads. This is very similar to my to my ivory dress below but straight lines. On sale for just $210!
5) Camilyn Beth Go Go Dress - White knee length look below. They are one of my favorites. Easy to dress up or down and available in lots of colors. I linked to the pink one! Too fun. $290. This dress also comes in floor length. I think you will love this site. The quality is amazing!
Above and below are some of my current pieces I have sported this September 2016. Dresses from Elizabeth Anthony and Camilyn Beth and jewelry from Alexis Bittar and J Landa.
M.E.L. is an attorney and small business entrepreneur whose mission is to help professionals conquer the workaday world with style and poise.
FOLLOW POLISHED PROFESSIONALS AT
DESIGNER BAG DUPES
STARTING AT JUST $10